Venue: Sage Software Sdn. Bhd. (Sage Training Centre)
Suite 1B-6, Level 6, Block 1B
Plaza Sentral, Jalan Stesen Sentral 5
Kuala Lumpur Sentral, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur 50470
Date: Thursday, 21st January 2016
Organizer: Sage Software Sdn. Bhd. (Sage Training Centre)
Duration: 4 hours / Class
i. RM 199*/Pax (Early bird special for 1st 5 participants only, must register before 30/12/2015.)
ii. RM 299*/Pax (If registration is done after 30/12/2015.)
*Discount when second participant sign-up or sign-up more than 1 module.
(SRP RM 600/Pax for walk-in customers)
Bank details: ( Maybank ) Abiz Advisory – 512017506193
Call 1700 81 7769 or 016 216 0012 or WhatsApp to 016-2266300 or 0162160012 or
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com for more information and payment procedure.
You may have doubts and worries over the things you have done. Let’s check it out !
This is the time to examine your GST Accounting Software! We are pleased to introduce our 2-in-1 GST & Software Review with details as per below :-
1. The correct method of creating GST Tax Code,Flexibility of the charges on Taxable period.
2. Repost transaction after posting to accounting, Consistency Upgrade Program & Deletion of Bill after Save.
3. Open Item Debtor and Creditor, Foreign Currency & Capital Goods.
4. Spot errors made in TFM via GST Report viewed on screen.
5. Review the GST report, listing and Schedule.
6. Reconciliation of General Ledger Accounts or Profit & Loss Account against GST-03.
7. Correcting unintended errors in GST-03.
8. GST-03 Access Rights.
9. Errors arresting and comment on any areas of changes or improvement.