Venue: Sage Software Sdn. Bhd. (Sage Training Centre)
Suite 1B-6, Level 6, Block 1B
Plaza Sentral, Jalan Stesen Sentral 5
Kuala Lumpur Sentral, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur 50470
Date: To be confirm
Time: To be confirm
Organizer: Sage Software Sdn. Bhd. (Sage Training Centre)
Duration: 4 hours / Class
i. RM 199*/Pax (Early bird special for 1st 5 participants only, must register before To be confirm)
ii. RM 299*/Pax (If registration is done after To be confirm.)
*Discount when third participant sign-up or sign-up more than 1 module.
(SRP RM 600/Pax for walk-in customers)
Bank details: ( Maybank ) Abiz Advisory – 512017506193
Call 03-6093 5484 or WhatsApp to 016-2266300 or 016-264 2223 or
E-mail to email@example.com for more information and payment procedure.
We know how painful when the double entries go wrong! Wonder how Sage UBS GST 03 and Submission works?
Let our experienced consultant share with you how the software can help you.
You are learning not only the GST software but the tips to drive this GST software…
1. GST setup for Accounting Software, allocation of the right GST tax code for supply and purchases and mapping of General Ledger.
2. GST Double Entries, GST double entry for rounding adjustment, Deemed supply, suspense account, Disposal of Capital Goods & etc.
3. Bad Debt Relief & recovery, Control Account and Adjustment for Input Tax & Output Tax.
4. Preparing the necessary report or listing for GST return submission purposes, e.g.: Lampiran II, GST Summary Sheet for Input and Output Tax.
5. Understanding of GST returns (GST 03), submission of return, timing of payment, refund & etc.
6. How to review the first GST return before submission from software to Royal Custom Department and Identify practical risk areas and explain the costly mistakes
that should be dealt with care.
7. GST Audit File – GAF & Tax Reports, Offence and Penalty.