Language : English
Duration :- 4 hours / Class
Fees : – RM 199*/Pax (Early bird special for 1st 5 participants only, must register before 09/03/2016.)
– RM 299*/Pax (If registration is done after 09/03/2016.)
*Discount when second participant sign-up or sign-up more than 1 module.
(SRP RM 600/Pax for walk-in customers)
Bank details : ( Maybank ) Abiz Advisory – 512017506193
Call 1700 81 7769 or 016 216 0012 or
WhatsApp to 016-2266300 or 0162160012 or
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for more information and payment procedure.
We know how painful when the double entries go wrong! Let our experienced consultant share with you how the software can help you.
You are learning not only the GST software but the tips to drive this GST software.
1. GST setup for GST Accounting Software.
2. Allocation of right GST Tax Code for supply and purchases and of mapping General Ledger.
3. GST Double Entry for rounding adjustment, deemed supply, suspense account, disposal of capital goods, and etc.
4. Control account and adjustment for Input Tax & Output Tax.
5. Software GST Reports for GST submission and audit purposes.
6. Source documents for GST Tax Return (GST-03) and summary sheet requirements.
7. New feature for Out of period, Spot error of GST’s Report, Unpost & Repost of Billing & Deletion of GST03 .
8. FAQ for Tax Code and GST Double Entry.
Terms & conditions apply:
i) There will be no refund for cancellation and if you don’t show up but substitute attendee will be accepted on the condition that the organizer receives prior notice 5 days before the event date. Admittance will not be permitted unless payment received.
ii) All the Sage products should be purchased from Abiz Advisory.
iii) Disclaimer: The organiser reserves the right to change the speaker, date, venue, fee or to cancel the event, if warranted by circumstances that are beyond organiser’s control.