Language : English
Duration :- 4 hours / Class
Fees :- RM 199*/Pax (Early bird special for 1st 5 participants only, must register before 09/03/2016.)
– RM 299*/Pax (If registration is done after 09/03/2016.)
(SRP RM 600/Pax for walk-in customers)
Bank details : ( Maybank ) Abiz Advisory – 512017506193
Call 1700-81-7796 or 016-216 0012 or
WhatsApp to 016-226 6300 or 016-216 0012 or
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for more information and payment procedure.
You may have doubts and worries over the things you have done. Let’s check on it!
This is the time to examine your GST Accounting Software! We are pleased to introduce our 2 in 1 GST & Software Review by company which details as per following.
1. Preparing the necessarry report or listing for GST return submission purpose. Eg. Lampiran II, GST Summary Sheet for input and output tax.
2. Understanding of GST returns (GST-03), submission of return, timing of payment, refund, etc.
3. GST Software review and reconciliation for GST return before submission from software to Royal Custom Department and identify practical risk areas and explain the costly mistake that should be dealt with care.
4. GST Audit file – GAF & Tax reports, Offence and Penalty.
Terms & conditions apply:
i) GST Software Implementation : Customers are required to have knowledge on GST General Tax Codes and basic Accounting before attending this workshop.
ii) There will be no refund for cancellation and if you don’t show up but substitute attendee will be accepted on the condition that the organizer receives prior notice 5 days before the event date. Admittance will not be permitted unless payment received.
iii) Disclaimer: The organiser reserves the right to change the speaker, date, venue, fee or to cancel the event, if warranted by circumstances that are beyond organiser’s control.